Hybrid photovoltaic power generation system
The common one is wind-solar complementation, which is a set of power generation application system. This system uses solar cell arrays and wind generators (converting alternating current to direct current) to store the generated electric energy in the battery pack. When users need electricity, The inverter converts the direct current stored in the battery pack into alternating current, which is sent to the user's load through the transmission line. It is the two power generation equipment of wind turbine and solar cell array to generate electricity.
The wind and solar hybrid power generation system is mainly composed of wind turbines, solar photovoltaic cells, controllers, batteries, inverters, AC and DC loads, etc. The system structure diagram is shown in the attached drawings. The system is a composite renewable energy power generation system that integrates multiple energy power generation technologies such as wind energy, solar energy and storage batteries, and system intelligent control technology.
(1) The part of wind power generation uses wind turbines to convert wind energy into mechanical energy, the mechanical energy is converted into electrical energy through the wind generator, and then the battery is charged through the controller, and the load is supplied through the inverter;
(2) The photovoltaic power generation part uses the photovoltaic effect of solar panels to convert light energy into electrical energy, then charges the battery, and converts direct current to alternating current through an inverter to supply power to the load;
(3) The inverter system consists of several inverters, which convert the direct current in the battery into a standard 220v alternating current to ensure the normal use of the alternating current load equipment. At the same time, it also has an automatic voltage stabilization function, which can improve the power supply quality of the wind and solar hybrid power generation system;
(4) The control part constantly switches and adjusts the working state of the battery pack according to the intensity of sunlight, the magnitude of the wind, and the change of the load: on the one hand, the adjusted electric energy is directly sent to the DC or AC load. On the other hand, the excess electric energy is sent to the storage battery pack. When the power generation capacity cannot meet the load demand, the controller sends the battery power to the load, ensuring the continuity and stability of the entire system;
(5) The accumulator part is composed of multiple accumulators, which play two major roles in the system at the same time as energy regulation and load balancing. It converts the electrical energy output by the wind power generation system and photovoltaic power generation system into chemical energy and stores it for use when the power supply is insufficient.
The wind-solar hybrid power generation system can operate in the following three modes according to the changes in wind and solar radiation: the wind power generator alone supplies power to the load; the photovoltaic power generation system alone supplies power to the load; the wind power generator and the photovoltaic power generation system jointly supply power to the load.
Wind-solar hybrid power generation has the following advantages over separate wind power or photovoltaic power generation:
●Using the complementarity of wind energy and solar energy, a relatively stable output can be obtained, and the system has high stability and reliability;
●Under the condition of ensuring the same power supply, the capacity of the energy storage battery can be greatly reduced ;
●Through reasonable design and matching, it can be basically powered by the wind and solar hybrid power generation system, and there is little or no need to start backup power sources such as diesel generator sets, etc., and better social and economic benefits can be obtained.