Microgrid system (microgrid for short)
With the development of renewable energy power generation technologies such as photovoltaics and wind power, distributed power generation has gradually become an effective way to meet the demand for load growth, improve the efficiency of comprehensive energy utilization, and improve the reliability of power supply, and has been widely used in the distribution network . However, the large-scale penetration of distributed power generation has also produced some negative effects, such as high cost of single machine access, complicated control, and impact on the voltage and frequency of large systems. This limits the operation of distributed generation and weakens its advantages and potential. Microgrid technology provides a flexible and efficient platform for the integration and utilization of distributed power generation technology and renewable energy power generation technology. The microgrid system is regarded as an important part of the future smart grid, which can effectively realize the transfer of power energy on the grid side and realize energy peak-shaving and valley-filling.
Microgrid technology provides a flexible and efficient platform for the integration and utilization of distributed power generation technology and renewable energy power generation technology. The microgrid system is regarded as an important part of the future smart grid, which can effectively realize the transfer of power energy on the grid side and realize energy peak-shaving and valley-filling.
Smart Microgrid Microgrid construction is mainly a microgrid scientific research/teaching equipment developed for teachers/students majoring in new energy. The core of the system lies in the central control and energy allocation. The system adopts the centralized management method for the power dispatch and distribution of the primary side access;
1) It can realize the interconnection of various primary equipments such as actual photovoltaic, simulated photovoltaic, actual wind power, simulated wind power, battery, super capacitor, diesel engine, simulated load, fuel cell, charging pile, etc., each device is individually controllable, and passes the IEC61850 protocol , Realize the control of four remote data.
2) The system contains both AC bus and DC bus. The two types of bus are mixed together to provide more research experiments and more flexible energy management strategies.
3) It can realize intelligent switching between on-grid and off-grid (on-grid and island state), either on-grid or isolated-grid to achieve seamless switching, and multiple operating modes can be switched automatically or manually. Each subsystem can independently complete related experiments.
4) Integrated merge/off-grid switching, black start, power smoothing, time shift, fault diagnosis, off-grid power balance control, active/reactive power control, voltage/frequency response characteristic control, protection and other functions.
5) Realize the overall system data monitoring, data collection, equipment management, power control, power quality monitoring, energy efficiency evaluation, power usage plan setting, economic analysis, etc. of the microgrid.
6) Hierarchical management of the load connected to the microgrid, real-time monitoring, display, and recording of the working status of the microgrid system, with two control modes: local monitoring and remote monitoring
7) Equipped with hierarchical protection and metering devices to ensure accurate and fast action in the case of internal and external failures of the microgrid, so that the system can operate safely.
8) For college students, the specific knowledge structure and level of students are fully considered, so that students can fully understand the characteristics and structure of microgrid; students can carry out system design, installation, software control and other professional knowledge in this system Practice training.
9) For teachers doing scientific research, open the software and hardware information of some primary side equipment, including board-level hardware drawings, software driver source code, algorithm source code, etc., and open the source code program of the upper computer software. Provides a basic development platform for the overall system to facilitate the second opening of users, and provide detailed and rich training courses, so that users can quickly get started and master the overall system, which greatly improves the efficiency of scientific research experiments.
10) The device application bottom layer driver is separated from the application layer, the bottom hardware driver, all kinds of databases, communication protocol analysis are encapsulated, and the system data monitoring, device management and other functional applications are separated to ensure that users perform background control strategy software on this platform. Secondary development.
The system consists of several parts such as power generation side series equipment, energy storage side series equipment, power side series equipment, secondary side control equipment, power distribution protection and measurement equipment, and each part can be flexibly matched according to customer needs.