Off-grid photovoltaic power generation systems are widely used in remote mountainous areas, areas without electricity, islands, communication base stations, and street lights. The photovoltaic array converts solar energy into electrical energy when there is light, and the solar charge and discharge controller supplies power to the load while charging the battery pack; when there is no light, the battery pack powers the DC load through the solar charge and discharge controller. At the same time, the storage battery also needs to directly supply power to the independent inverter, and the independent inverter is inverted into alternating current to supply power to the alternating load.
1. Solar energy is inexhaustible and inexhaustible. The solar radiation energy received by the earth's surface can meet 10,000 times the global energy demand. As long as solar photovoltaic systems are installed on 4% of the world’s deserts, the electricity generated can meet global needs. Solar power generation is safe and reliable, and will not suffer the impact of energy crisis or unstable fuel market;
2. Solar energy can be everywhere, and power can be supplied nearby without long-distance transmission, which avoids the loss of long-distance transmission lines;
3. Solar energy does not use fuel, and the operating cost is very low;
4. Solar power generation has no moving parts, is not easy to use and damage, and is simple to maintain. It is especially suitable for unattended use;
5. Solar power generation does not produce any waste, has no pollution, noise and other public hazards, and has no adverse effects on the environment. It is an ideal clean energy;
6. The solar power generation system has a short construction period, is convenient and flexible, and can add or reduce the amount of solar power arbitrarily according to the increase or decrease of the load to avoid waste.
1. There are intermittent and randomness in ground application, and the power generation is related to climatic conditions, and it is impossible or rarely to generate power at night or on cloudy and rainy days;
2. The energy density is low. Under standard conditions, the solar radiation intensity received on the ground is 1000W/M^2. When used in large specifications, a larger area is required;
3. The price is still relatively expensive, 3-15 times that of conventional power generation, and the initial investment is high.